Friday, September 25, 2009

Gaia Experiential Learning Activity


I was inspired by the activity on page 17. I sat next to the river near my home, performed a breathing exercise and wrote a poem.

Maybe you should.....

Develop your stand up for self.. army.

Intelligent weapons designed hardly to the grind of that grandfather clock

and it is a machine it should never stop.

tick tock

Rabble, rabble

leave that city in some rubble

white hungry hippos worry about economic bubble.

Pop!

Works two jobs for the one almighty God dollar

political violence takes rocky path o logical dead end

religious income

and mom you can't stop this

Rah!

Born into racism and scorn!

God!

you wore out your welcome to welcome war!

Jesus!

you can't expect me to believe this bullshit

(No More)

A well designed degenerate persian crusader turned assassin savior

Loves cash money and the warmth of my gun

My son

Mask me for some ransom

wearing out some souls like some loose leaf

moves me to build your combust-able lovable life... style.


And it is good ol' haunted house slash hunting lodge

Gas chamber comfort could pass for grandma's loving arms

Throw back that little tantrum baby

and let it grow and maybe develop into a full blown head case of craziness

one day

and you catch me saying i know and i told you so

I'm sorry darling.....

1 comment:

  1. not sure all that is going on there, but I like the passion.

    ReplyDelete